You’ve seen the musical, now come and find out the REAL story!
There will be activities that follow the life of Joseph, a brief all-age worship time and a light meal to enjoy together. Come along at 5pm on Saturday 21st September. It’s FREE!
More about Messy Church:
Messy Church is church for families. It includes hands-on creative experiences, a celebration and a meal. It does not prioritise either the needs of children or adults but intentionally welcomes and provides for all ages.
A typical Messy Church has these elements:
- a relaxed welcome time with drinks and snacks.
- creative exploration of a Bible story or theme through many creative experiences for people of different learning styles and of all ages.
- children and adults are not separated and are encouraged to explore the story or theme together.
- a short celebration time builds on the creative exploration that has already occurred. It usually consists of story, song and prayer.
- a meal – we invite you to join us to share a light finger food meal and you will be made welcome.