Using our spaces
- Disabled access to the church on the north side of the Church and to the Church Hall
- Accessible toilets
- Large print hymn books
- Large print orders of service available on request
HIRING OUR FACILITIES
We have spaces available for use by church, community groups and the general public. These facilities include:
- The worship space, which seats over 200 in a sloping floor.
- A large hall with polished wooden floor, reverberant acoustics and full kitchen.
- A small hall (Meeting Room) with lots of natural light, connected to the kitchen.
- A large Basketball Hall (McNab Hall).
- A cosy room (Evan Richard Room) with kitchenette.
Please be aware that:
- Generally the hall is not available for parties.
- Public Liability Insurance is required.
- The church has a no alcohol policy for those who hire our facilities.
To make an enquiry about hiring our facilities please contact the church office on 03 9370 9263 (Hours: Monday – Friday 8am–1pm) or Email the Office.