Come along to the last Messy Church for 2019 where we will explore the story of Jonah.
Messy Church is church for families. It includes hands-on creative experiences, a celebration and a meal. It does not prioritise either the needs of children or adults but intentionally welcomes and provides for all ages.
A typical Messy Church has these elements:
- a relaxed welcome time with drinks and snacks.
- creative exploration of a Bible story or theme through many creative experiences for people of different learning styles and of all ages.
- children and adults are not separated and are encouraged to explore the story or theme together.
- a short celebration time builds on the creative exploration that has already occurred. It usually consists of story, song and prayer.
- a meal – we invite you to join us to share a light finger food meal and you will be made welcome.